November is adopt-a-senior pet month, so we sat down with Heather Muller, Bob’s House for Dog’s Medical Coordinator, to give us her top five reasons why you should consider adopting a senior dog:
- Senior dogs are so intelligent and already know many life lessons.
- Senior dogs love to walk, however nap-time is their favorite!
- Senior dogs tend to be house trained and know where to do their “business”
- Senior dogs can become anyone’s companion
- Senior dogs are often overlooked at shelters, when all they want is love and to give it unconditionally.