Who better to ask about senior dog adoption than our very own expert! Bob’s House for Dogs Director and Co-Founder, Amy Quella gives us her top five reasons to consider adopting a senior dog:
- Senior dogs thank you everyday for giving them a second chance at life and love.
- Senior dogs are grateful just having a warm comfy bed to rest their old joints on.
- I prefer a quiet household, so do senior dogs.
- Senior dogs acclimate to your schedule, not the other way around.
- Adopting a senior dog is the most rewarding thing you can do if you truly believe in rescuing.