November is Adopt-a-senior Pet month, so we sat down with Bob’s House for Dog’s very own Adoption Coordinator, Nikki Heck to get her top five reasons why senior dog adoption is right for her:
- Senior dogs have a strong appreciation for everything: Food, naps, walks, playtime, snuggles
- Senior dogs just want to be a part of your family!
- Your time with them is a blessing, even if it’s short. Put aside your fear of “falling in love and losing” and do the unselfish thing by putting them first. They deserve a second chance at life and love!
- Senior dogs have an inner beauty unlike any other stage of life. They are wise, calm and so easy to connect with.
- It is so rewarding caring for and loving a sweet older soul.